At CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health we pride ourselves on our innovative spirit and can do attitude. We treasure the opportunity to turn problems into opportunities and in doing so improving the health of children and families throughout the Lancaster Community.
Are you a results driven individual committed to working each day to positively impact the health of children and families? Are you seeking an opportunity to connect your work with a higher calling? CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health may be the right fit for you.
Right now, CHI St. Joseph Children’s Health is looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team. Use the links below to apply for any of our current openings:
- Behavioral Health Center Manager – currently interviewing
- Behavioral Health Therapist
- Family Wellness Case Manager – currently interviewing
- Part-time Dentist
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA) – currently interviewing
- Education Coordinator – currently interviewing
For more information please call 717.397.7625.