Access to Care Resources
Health insurance coverage can be within reach for all children in Pennsylvania. The following resources can help you choose the right healthcare for your family.
- Pennsylvania Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Pennsylvania Medicaid / Medical Access Program
- Pennsylvania Health Insurance Exchange
Children’s Oral Health Resources
Every child deserves a healthy smile! Good oral health is important for a child’s overall health and these resources can provide information and ideas to help your child stay healthy and happy.
- Healthy Teeth, Healthy Me – Sesame Street Tool Kit
- Mouth Healthy Kids brought to you by the American Dental Association
- Center for Disease Control – Children’s Oral Health Facts and Tips
- Children’s Dental Health Project
- Pennsylvania Coalition for Oral Health
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association