Healthy Columbia works to link residents with the education, the resources, the benefits and the services essential to improved health and well-being.
Current initiatives include:
Addressing the health needs of your child can be frustrating and difficult at times. Let our team of case manager’s help bring clarity to the confusing world of health care. Case Managers may assist families in:
- Obtaining health insurance benefits for children (Medicaid, CHIP and Commercial Insurance)
- Securing and accessing medical care through a primary care physician.
- Obtaining and maintaining a dental home to meet your child’s oral health needs.
- Coordinating resources available within the community.
- Lead Case Management
Healthy Columbia works to improve the immunization rates of Columbia residents – from annual flu vaccines to boosters for whooping cough and others. Immunizations provide health benefits for individuals and the entire community.
In partnership with UPMC Pinnacle, keep your eye out for two upcoming events:
- School readiness vaccine program coming summer 2018
- Flu shot event coming fall 2018